The smart Series allows the user to control the filtration, flow and method used... The smart series design allows for the hobbyist to change his or her mind on what filtration they want to use but they never need to change sumps!
Bashsea sumps smart series sumps:
- CNC and laser machined using a 2-step welding process
- built with a combination of 1/4" and 3/8", 100% ultra grade cast acrylic
- Two sets of down tubes-- one short set if socks are being used and a longer set if the triton method is being used or you're not using the socks
- The trim around the top of the sump has trimmed cutouts all around to help organize cords from equipement, as well as dosing tubes.
- 4 probe holder with non-slip grommets.
- fully adjustable with a built-in slide and include matala baffling material before the pump area for added biological value, microbubble management and to keep algae and debris from getting into the pump area.
- Smart Series sumps include Bashsea Nylon 200 micron socks. Socks are located in the front of the sump for easy maintenance and for full viewing control and operation overview.