- Engineered food for the entire reef
- Contains Probiotics that help fight diseases
- Accelerates growth, color, vibrancy
- Increased immune response
- Perfect balance of Pre & probiotics and natural super foods
- Easy to feed
- Increases the micro flora in your tank
- Bring your entire reef tank to life
- Promotes amazing feeding response
- Helps maintain healthy water levels
- Particle size is 3-3000 Microns which means a wider range of food for all your Reef inhabitants.
- Will not overload your nutrients
- Does not cloud your water
Salmon Fish Meal, Freeze Dried Planktons, Brine Shrimp, Rotifers, Copepods, Brewers Yeast, Corn Starch, Calcium Powder, Astaxanthin, Spirulina, Garlic Powder, Marine Fish Oil, Soy Flour, Special blends of Natural Super Foods, Benepets Proprietary Probiotic blend such as but not limited to Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces and Bacillus species.
¼ tsp of Benereef treats 25g of tank water
Mix a ¼ tsp (1.23 ml) of Benereef with ½ Tbsp (7.5 ml) of tank water, stir and wait 3-5 minutes for the beneficial probiotics to activate before adding to the tank. Feed 3 times a week for the first two weeks and then adjust to your systems needs thereafter. You can slowly increase your feedings each week depending on your system. You can broadcast or spot feed without turning off your equipment. For maximum results, leave your blowers on and turn off your pump 15 to 20 minutes. Do this once a week for your heavy feeding. Benereef can be fed daily in smaller doses. Add Benereef to your frozen foods and feed to your fish weekly.