The All New EcoTech Versa The Versa is a specially designed aquarium peristaltic pump from EcoTech Marine. Much more than a traditional “dosing” pump, the Versa is extremely precise, robust, and versatile. The Versa excels in many precision aquarium pump applications, including; dosing, auto top off (ATO), automated water changes, and reactor feeding. Pump drive incorporates a DC stepper motor with a planetary gearing mechanism. Intelligent control and BLE connectivity deliver super easy and lightning-fast calibration and programming. The experienced hobbyist will immediately understand what makes the Versa a clear choice as a precision aquarium pump. Those new to this equipment will enjoy the simplicity of Mobius control and smart device wireless connectivity. The Versa can be purchased as a single pump or as a four-pack that includes a consolidated power rail base station. Individual pumps can be added to a base station if purchased separately.
• Wide range dosing capability (.5 µL-300 mL/minute)
• Heavy-duty construction • Consistent and reliable stepper motor with planetary gear drive
• Safeguards against over-dosing and user error • Wireless communication onboard
• Mobius programming allows For: ɑ Continuous dosing over time ɑ Up to 30 discreet dosing points ɑ 3 dosing modes; automated, calculated or manual ɑ Dosing as part of scenes and routines ɑ Integration with other EcoTech/Mobius equipment (e.g., feed mode) ɑ Capacity of over 200 Versa pumps per system
• 1 Year parts and labor EcoTech warranty • Quiet operation • Modular design
• Easy to maintain • Included Barbed Connector – two optional interchangeable connectors also available. (Push to connect stem, push to connect female)
Heavy-Duty High capacity and commercial-grade construction mean the Versa can run heavily, including in continuous use applications. Tough tubing that is easily replaceable makes for impressive longevity with minor effort to service. *Feeding dependent on liquid viscosity and other factors. Planetary Gear Drive The Versa’s drive configuration is optimized for precision and longevity — two essential characteristics for a precise yet robust marketleading peristaltic pump. Mobius Programming Including safeguards, catch-up, and a myriad of other features: A defining characteristic of EcoTech equipment is the versatility and power of control offered to the aquarium hobbyist. A defining characteristic of Mobius is packaging all this capability in a way that makes programming and control intuitive, quick, and painless.
Flow Range The Versa can be used for a wide range of aquarium applications. Fine control of very small dosing quantities for additives or liquid salts, large volume dispensing as part of an auto top off system, or for automated water changes.
Solution increasing calcium level of water.Application: 10ml of the solution increases Ca level of 10mg/l...
Calcium – an agent to maintain constant levels of calcium in coral reef aquaria.Dissolve 50g...
Formula of chemical composition of components 1+, 2+, 3+ is based on method developed by...
Component designed for supplementing strontium and barium in marine aquarium. It should be applied at...