KOLAR FILTRATION IS THE EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR FOR LANXESS Lewatit® NM-65 DI RESIN INDICATOR (color changing) to the aquatics industry in North America. From the same trusted German manufacturer, Lanxess, that has made our GFO Bayoxide E33 and E33HC products.
-Vacuum sealed in Mylar bags, the day it arrives with guaranteed freshness and quality.
-Specially formulated mixed bed resin is Ideal for aquarium application.
-Reduces TDS to ZERO
- Purple color turns to neutral when resin bed needs changing
Lewatit® NM 65 is a premium grade, gel type, high capacity, color indication mixed ion exchange resin prepared with a 1:1 chemically equivalent ratio of cation to anion resin.
Lewatit® NM 65 is a mixture of gel type cation exchange resin and a standard cross-linked gel type anion exchange resin. The mixed resin is prepared from component resins which have been manufactured with the highest degree of purity and conversion to the H+ / OH form.
LANXESS® can look back on more than 75 years of experience in ion exchange resins with its extensive Lewatit® range. The high-performance products are used in numerous industries to treat and purify water and other liquid media.
• 1)Fills one standard 10-inch refillable cartridge, packed tight for best efficiency.
• 2) For best efficiency, use TDS monitor for rise in TDS and color change. Change resin upon exhaustion.
• 3) Best used after Reverse osmosis for zero TDS water for the aquatics industry
• 4) If chloramines are present in source water, pre-filter with catalytic carbon or carbon block to extend life of DI resin.
Thin Film Composite (TFC) RO membrane by CSM. The TFC semi permeable membrane rejects wide...
Matrikx CTO filters, powered by Greenblock, are made using 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable,...
Fits standard Reverse Osmosis systems.Often used for DI resin, but can be used for any...
RODI Sediment Filter