Start_Up, quickly cycle and populate an aquarium
Start_Up brings together BioDigest_Start and Stop_Ammo_Start enabling you to quickly start up and populate a freshwater or marine water tank.
Regroups BioDigest_Start et Stop_Ammo_Start
Start an aquarium very quickly (within hours)
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
- traps and stops ammonia
- reduces nitrite production
- prevents the fish from being shocked or killed
When should Start_Up be used ?
When you start an freshwater or saltwater aquarium
Start Up enables you to quickly introduce 1/3 of your toughest fish into your
- after 4 hours in freshwater
- after 12 hours in marine water
How to use Start_Up ?
What volume ?
What range ?
What dosage ?
0 to 60 liters Nano All blister of 2 vials
61 to 120 liters Nano All blister of 4 vials
120 to 180 liters Standard All box of 6 vials
181 to 360 liters Standard All box of 12 vials
360 to 1000 liters Standard All box of 30 vials
Supplement contains nitrifying bacteria strains Nitrospirea and Nitrobacter. Specially selected bacteria strains will accelerate the...
Solution increasing calcium level of water.Application: 10ml of the solution increases Ca level of 10mg/l...
Calcium – an agent to maintain constant levels of calcium in coral reef aquaria.Dissolve 50g...
High quality granulated active carbon. Eliminates undesirable chemical compounds in marine and freshwater aquariums. Carbon...