Efficient - Quiet - Ergonomic
High performance REEF-SPEC® skimmers:
Designed with hobbyists needs in mind, the highly effective flow dynamics of the REEFER™ Skimmer will maintain an optimal ORP (REDOX) level of over 350mv, a level that is more commonly associated with the application of ozone.
REEFER™ Skimmers are rated according to Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC® criteria that includes a water throughput, water to air ratio and contact time necessary to efficiently strip pollutants from the water. Powered by Sicce PSK pumps, the stated air and water flow rates are actual measurements of these pumps when running on REEFER™ Skimmers.
• Ergonomic diffusion chamber evenly disperses the fine bubbles created by the PSK pump across the skimmer cone without reducing air or water flow.
• Quiet operation, with vibration absorbing components and a large air intake silencer.
• 3 assembly options for ﬂexible positioning of the pump inlet and regulation valve according to your sump.
• Foam-View window in the collection cup to easily monitor and adjust the foam height.
• Built-in manual neck cleaner.
• Precision geared valve for positive flow regulation.
• Quick release pump holder for ease of maintenance.
• Drainage port with a 39" hose and valve
RSK 900 Ratings:
SPS (Gal) 240
Mixed Reef (Gal) 500
Fish Only (Gal) 740
RSK 900 Specifications:
Sicce Pump PSK-1200
Air Flow (gph) 235
Water Flow (gph) 530
RSK 900 Dimensions:
LxW 11.4" x 10.6" or 12.6" x 9.4" depending on user setup of Venturi position