For water care between water changes
REEF ACTIF contains marine biopolymers which bind excess nutrients and other pollutants and lead to their decomposition via specialized microorganisms. This promotes a natural marine microbiology environment in the aquarium and keeps the water extremely clear.
The activation of the microflora provides the water with numerous vitamins and other vital substances in a wholly natural manner. Corals and shells open better and display their full range of colors. Fishes, too, benefit from the stable bacteria flora and the probiotic effect; they become robust, displaying their vitality in the form of perfect coloration.
- Ensures consistent water conditions between water changes
- Has a double function as adsorber and valuable bacteria nutrition in the aquarium
- Binds nutrients and encourages their utilisation through bacteria and other organisms
- Promotes the removal of water contamination by binding contaminating substances
- Slow decomposition of excess nutrients without oxygen consumption in the aquarium
- Improves consistency and continuity of skimming
- Enhances vitality and coloration of corals and reef musselsTropic