Dry goods shipping rates are calculated at check out. Additional fees apply to heavy, bulky or over sized items.
At this time we do not ship Fish.
Livestock is shipped on Mondays and Tuesdays only
Live stock shipping fees
- Alberta $40
- British Colombia $40
- Manitoba $40
- Maritimes $40
- Ontario $35
- Saskatchewan $40
- Quebec $35
- Pick up $0 Free
Livestock Shipping and DOA Policy
- Sustainable Marine Canada will make every effort to ensure the health of your Livestock. The sensitive nature of corals, inverts and fish can sometimes lead to unforeseen and unfortunate events.
- Our no stress policy covers all live stock ! Sustainable Marine Canada will replace (if possible) or provide a store credit for any DOA fish, coral or invertebrate.
- For all DOA claims, we require you send us a photo/video of the item still in the bag. We ask that you do not discard the animal right away, please send the photos first
- Our DOA policy only applies to online orders and shipments and does not apply to walk-in customers or in-store pickups. Your parameters need to be within tolerable limits for corals. Do NOT order livestock if your tank is still cycling
- Sustainable Marine Canada will provide replacement items in a future order. Unfortunately, we can NOT ship out individual replacement orders. If you prefer you may opt for a coupon code to use anywhere on the site. The coupon codes never expire.
- Send us an email to engage the guarantee. Your credit will be available to you by entering your email address in the coupon code box when checking out a future order.
- Sustainable Marine Canada will still guarantee arrive alive for 1 extra day in the event rare event of carrier and / or weather delay. We are one of only a small number of companies to offer something like this! (this does not apply to a delivery that was attempted and no one was there to receive it etc)
- We ship all livestock to withstand 2 days of travel although all orders are booked to arrive the arrive next day.
- By making a purchase from our website you are agreeing that you have read and agree to these policies.
- All sales or livestock, invertebrates and hardware are final.Once livestock orders are placed they can not be cancelled, modified or substituted.
- Livestock orders are shipped on Mondays (Tuesdays in the event of a holiday)
- Clients are responsible for providing a safe and accurate shipping address. Please double check your address in your order confirmation.
- We can NOT ship to PO Box addresses
- Please ensure livestock is shipped to an address where someone can receive it, We can not be responsible for packages left exposed to the elements.
- We have no control over delays of package during the shipping process. You would need to contact the shipping company's customer service department to help track your order. We have no inside track to that information.
- We do not refund shipping costs.
- No guarantees on colour accuracy as they may slightly vary from WYSIWYG items due to your lighting and tank environment.
- Please only place livestock orders when your aquarium is established, mature and appropriate for the animal.
- No refund for any livestock losses that occurs during or after your acclimation process
- If a livestock item is not up to our standards we will not ship it and a refund will be issued for that item.
- For exceptions or emergencies please call the store as it takes 1-2 business days to respond to emails.
- Please contact us or wait to be contacted before coming to pick up your order.
- Orders can be picked up at any time during normal store hours
- The less time your livestock spends in bags the better. We prefer to pack as close to pick up time as possible